Thursday, February 5, 2015

Harvel Grade School

This photo was taken at Harvel Grade School sometime around 1927. I love looking at the expressions on the children's faces. I've always heard that back in the day, photographers instructed people not to smile when they were being photographed, so I guess that's why they are such a sober looking bunch. 

My Dad, Charles Bandy, is in the first row, second from the right. It's possible that one of the other boys is Bob Hendricks but I can't say for sure. If you can identify someone in this picture, please let me know.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, my mom's sis, Lil Trinkle Goby, says she(Lil) is second from left front row (mad blonde); Helen Redman is third from right top row (glasses), and a Neunaber boy is 4th from right, front row. Mom says teacher is Mrs. Doc Hastings.

    ReplyDelete